TruLuv is looking for a passionate, dedicated and creative individual to join our team in the Junior Manager role. You will work directly with the Managing Partner to take on the following responsibilities towards building a strong and healthy business:
- Operations: Assist the Managing Partner in organizing, planning and implementing strategy; coordinating operations; ensure objectives are met; general administrative tasks; ensure company policies are implemented and adhered to
- HR/Employee Engagement: Support in hiring process; ensure contractual and legal obligations of employees/employer are fulfilled; meet with employees regularly to gauge where TruLuv stands in employee engagement; deliver trainings to employees across a range of topics (communication, leadership, policies, safety, sales, etc.); plan and lead weekly team meetings
- Production: Ensure team adheres to all health and safety standards; ensure opening and closing checklist are completed daily; maintain quality of all food items; support in managing supply chain; lead on inventory control; own the product from start to finish; production planning with Production Lead
- Finance: Monitoring operating costs, budgets and resources; input expenses sales and invoices into online system; manage accounts receivable and accounts payable; oversee cash management; liaise with accountant to ensure all monthly and annual reporting is accurate and timely
- Sales & Marketing: Achieve monthly sales targets by working with existing customers and helping acquire new customers; support on social media; provide excellent customer service
TruLuv is offering an opportunity to be part of a young, dynamic and diverse team that is committed to developing a business that has a positive impact in the lives of its employees and community. The role is ideal for a recent graduate looking to grow quickly and gain experience working in an Ethiopian startup with ambitions to scale sustainably and enter markets all over the world. The right person is self-motivated and comfortable working in a dynamic environment with multiple tasks and activities.
- Recently obtained Bachelor’s Degree with a GPA of 3.0, or higher;
- Excellent written and spoken English and Amharic;
- Good oral, written, and communication/presentation skills;
- Strong organizational skills and time management;
- Creativity and ability to take initiative;
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills;
- Great internet and computer skills, including MS Office programs and conducting research online;
- Willingness to contribute ideas and feedback and to provide suggestions; and
- Desire to go above & beyond, being down-to-earth, valuing open communication and exhibiting compassion for others and the environment.
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter explaining interest in the position, a one-page resume, and contact details for two references, to email@example.com with “Junior Manager” as the email subject line.
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis, so position may be filled ahead of the application deadline of 31 May, 2018.